Saturday, October 09, 2004

Fall Breaking

Today I had pancakes and hot chocolate for breakfast, lounged in Jess's room looking at pictures of Seattle, went downtown with Leah and Stina and smelled nice-smelling things, and generally lazed around. It was warm out and the leaves are changing, but not yet falling.
Here are some of the scents you can get at Essentials:
  • grass
  • wet garden
  • ocean
  • thunderstorm
  • laundromat
  • dirt
  • mango
  • tomato
  • condensed milk
  • rain
  • mulled cider
  • martini
  • ginger ale
  • string bean
  • basil
You wouldn't think a bottle of the smell of dirt would smell nearly as nice as it does. Still, I don't know that I would want it for a perfume- it really does smell like dirt.

Tomorrow we're off to Manchester for our fall break adventure. Yesterday Leah was giving a tour to some people from New Hampshire and she mentioned that we were planning to visit Manchester.
"Why?"
"Just... you know. For fun."
"Oh. Well... I guess you can make your own fun."

Fortunately we never seem to have trouble with that.

P.S.- Mad props to my dad, who is totally running the Chicago Marathon this weekend. As for me, I'm gonna walk before they make me run.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Thanks for the props, honey-- it was quite an adventure out there.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home