Friday, June 10, 2005

Adventures are scary.

Off to New York tomorrow for MoCCA. This event triggers panic attacks from "What if I'm eaten by an enormous rat in the subway?" to "What if I'm a hack and die a failure, flies buzzing around my eyes?" to "What if my red dress makes me look like I'm trying too hard?"

I'm a little nervous.

But, as my dad points out, I'm always kind of nervous, even when the situation doesn't involve subway rides and Capybaras.

Oh, dear. You'd better send good thoughts my way. I'm something of a wreck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

You will have a great time and return with good stories. Isn't that what an adventure is all about? Oh yeah, that and good food. Can't forget that part.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Give my regards to Broadway, remember me to Herald Square; tell all the goys on 92nd Street, that, well, forget it. Have fun.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline was right! You worry when a fly goes by!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home