Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Pineapple Solution

Leah stopped by last night after the pineapple incident. "Thank you for the pineapple," I said, smiling.
"What pineapple?"
"The pineapple you put on my door!"
"I didn't give you any pineapple!"
"Yes you did!"
"No I didn't!"
"Quit messing with me! If it wasn't you, who could it be?"
Leah's eyes widened. She led me outside, to Sara and Alex's room two doors down and across the hall.

"Pineapple for you over on that wall," said a note on their message board.
Oh no!
Quickly, Leah erased the note.
"Just don't say anything about it," she advised me. "It's okay- how were you to know?"

Stupid me! "Oooohhh, wall pineapple! Food of mysterious origins! Down it goes! Chi chi chi!"
*groan*

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Your door: your pineapple.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home