Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Who do I know who's a pineapple nailer?

I just found a small wax paper bag of pineapple stuck to a nail on the doorframe right below my name tag. I ate it- still cool, whatever that means. I hope I was supposed to- I hope it wasn't somebody else's pineapple they'd stuck to my door for safekeeping. Who could have left it there? It doesn't seem like Leah's style to leave it without telling me, or at least leaving a note on my board, but that's who seems the most likely.

Very mysterious. Look for updates as they become available.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

last year in our strange locale there was a rash of dog murders - poisoned cheese was tossed into their yards - parents were urged to warn their children NOT TO EAT ANY CHEESE THEY FOUND LAYING IN THE GRASS!!! I'm just not at all sure I'd eat ANYthing I found nailed to the door.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's very BRAVE to eat stuff nailed to the door - very "Action Girl"

9:24 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

I am not seeing how cheese on the grass and pineapple on the door can be equated. Was it fresh pineapple? Pineapple from a can? Dehydrated pineaple, like in trail mix? I need more information!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Fresh, two slices.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home