Monday, October 03, 2005

An infinite stack of books!

Today I went to Jay's office to pick up some books he wants me to read in preparation for my thesis.

It's a lot of books. It's probably more than the assigned reading for all my other classes put together. I'm nervous about this.

But, on the bright side, I recently received my Class B Logician's License:




Yesterday a whole group of Washburnites tagged along with me to Quaker Meeting, which was pleasant, and afterwards there were pancakes for the 18-35 crowd. Then, that afternoon, I went to the Blessing of the Animals for St Francis' feast day. It was lovely. There were lots of dogs, a rat, some teeny tiny Siamese kittens, two ponies and a goat! I really wish my sisters could have been there because they would have enjoyed it. It was a lot of religion for one day but it was well worth it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you get to drive with a Class B Logician's License? Logically, it would be something with tremendous fuel-economy, but what color is it?

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home