Friday, July 22, 2005

The Logician's Apprentice

My job ended today. Never before have I been so utterly charmed, challenged, and amused by a job. Never before have I been paid to have this kind of fun. I am so proud of this book, which, as Jim put it, has our fingerprints all over it. Sweet Reason is clever; it's laugh-out-loud funny; it's rich and deep and long. It has history, it has mystery, it has ... logic.

I am besotted.

Tomorrow I'll be home, and I'm quite glad, as I've missed my family, but this was an experience not to be missed.

I highly recommend that you read the book. You won't regret it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second your sentiments!

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home