Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sniffle

I could be at the Iron Horse right now, seeing Stars with Spanish for Hitchhiking as the opening act- probably an amazing show. But I'm ill and exhausted and I had three hours of Phoneathon training so instead I'm in my pyjamas, having some tea, and going to bed early.

Received a box of apples from Uncle Bruce today, which pretty much made my day. Have to send a thankyou note tomorrow. I just had one and it was the best apple I've had in eons: crisp, sweet, not waxy.

Tomorrow I have Comp Sci and testing children. Thursdays are light days for me so I can coddle this cold a little bit and hopefully it won't linger. For now, I have Calculus to catch up on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come to boston w/me! november 13-15! love you! feel better!
<3 caroline

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home