Monday, December 19, 2005

Exam week

Last night was primal scream, when we all stand on the porch and scream until our voices give out. It's always pretty great. Last night also I watched Mystery Science Theater 3000 with Kate and Andrea, which was also highly enjoyable, and then I went and got coffee and ate pop tarts and practiced Chinese characters until 2 o'clock in the morning.

Yes, that's right, I had pop tarts. What's more, I'm having more pop tarts right now as I'm typing this. It's pretty appalling. But they probably don't even have pop tarts in China, because I think sugar is rationed there. Come to think of it, eight months of cabbage and rice is probably an excellent post-exam post-holiday detox. If only I'd taken Japanese instead, that would be even better, but this'll do.

It's highly tempting to just sleep and read comic books all day so that tomorrow will come quicker and I can take my exams and be done with them, but this would probably be what's known as a Bad Idea.

Home. Soon. And Christmas. And China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home