Sunday, November 27, 2005

The home stretch

Finally back in my own room after spending last night sleeping under my coat in a small room in 44 Green Street. It wasn't so bad, really- it had good scope for imagination and I gave myself a nice dinner to make up for it. I had extremely stressful dreams, though. I had hoped to sleep until Washburn was opened, but this proved impossible, so I went downtown instead and had a bagel. Then I came home and, to rid myself of four days' dirt and grime, I flossed, brushed my teeth, rinsed my mouth with Listerine, took a shower, cleaned my room, and brushed my teeth again. I now feel somewhat more human. The plan is to (any minute now) spend the rest of today doing homework, because I am now in the home stretch. There are just about four more weeks before winter break, so there's no putting anything off. I have to buckle down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I worried about you all night after I realized that no sheets definately meant no blankets either. Glad you viewed it as an adventure!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

There's a gap in this story. Something to do with Thanksgiving homelessness, I guess.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home