Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sick

It would seem that at least some of my recent malaise has been due to the flu virus that is currently ravaging my body. It hurts to swallow. It hurts to type. It hurts to lie down. I am sick. I am even- gasp- currently wearing pajama pants. In the middle of the day! They're flannel! With holes in the bottom!

I searched through my literally dozens of varieties of tea to find one that would soothe my pain. I have, among others,
  • Green tea with brown rice
  • Organic Raspberry Leaf tea to "support the female system" (haha, it's bra tea! Och, I must be feverish)
  • Sweet Dreams herb tea
  • Lemon Lift
  • The unspeakably vile Cinnamon Apple herb tea
  • Darjeeling Tea (delicious but caffeinated, which Health Services has told me to avoid)
  • I Love Lemon herb tea
  • "Naturally Decaffeinated Select Tea" which I guess must just be plain old black tea
  • Decaf Green Tea
  • Irish Breakfast Tea
  • Lady Grey Tea
  • More Green Tea
  • Plantation Mint Tea
  • And more!
Even Kings of Convenience are too jarring for my sick self. If I had a Sick Hat I would totally be wearing it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Did you wear your pajama pants under your clothes to class like Ramona? So sorry you are sick but not too sick to be funny--bra tea indeed!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holes in the bottom for your feet?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

No, holes where my bottom is. So much worse!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

You mean like a trap door? Like Dennis the Menace?

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home