Sunday, August 28, 2005

Back at school

Will I ever be old enough to stop caring about being cool? At this point I think I'm no longer even dorky-cool, just dorky. (I'll bet you a nickle no one cool ever even uses the word "dorky.) But anyway I don't care (except that I do) because this is going to be the best semester ever. Here's why:

  • I'm taking Chinese, Computer Science, Calculus, Philosophy of Language, and a Special Studies on Child Logic
  • I'm a Logic 100 T.A.
  • I'm an SAA
  • I'm probably going to have a radio show
  • I have a comic in the Sophian
  • I have numerous interesting people to possibly be friends with, including Jess, Kep, Sarah, Kendra, and Claire, and many more pleasant people to smile at in the hallways.
I wish my classes were starting sooner. I don't especially want to have SAA training. I want to get going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home