Thursday, March 31, 2005

Good idea or stupid idea?

How about next semester as SAA I organize a Washburn House Lecture Series, where anyone who wants to can deliver a fifteen-to-twenty minute lecture on an academic matter that interests her. Like, I could do the Problem of Other Minds and Kristi could do those blue molecules she likes so much and Kep could talk about non-causation and it would be awesome. I'd go!

(Haha, I just noticed and corrected a typo above: I originally said "on an academic matter that interests me." Because it is really all about me.)

I've gotten all out of my exercise schedule because I've been sick and now it seems like all-too-real a possibility that I'll never make it to the gym again. This weekend I really ought to go running outside, it's been so beautiful out lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Two good ideas! I love the idea of a personal lecture series! I would also consider adding a series of workshops to teach me things I've always wanted to know how to do. The idea of running outside is also a good idea. Not for me, of course but a good idea for you!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. You make some good points. You might be interested in benefit of herbal tea. There's a vague connection to what's been discussed here.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home